Here are a few things you should know about the Market:
1. The market will be open Thursday evenings June-August from 6:30-8:30 p.m.
2. It will be open to the public.
3. There will be no early sales.
4. One table every week will be available for non-profit groups…ask for more informaton!
5. Preliminary plans are to offer not only fresh produce and eggs, but also some value added items such as jams & jellies, baked goods, salads, noodles, etc.
6. Several vendors will be participating this year!
7. We encourage you to stay and visit-bring a lawn chair and your favorite beverage-we love company on these evenings!