Here are a few things you should know about the Market:
1. The market will be open most Thursday evenings during the growing season.
2. It will be open to the public.
3. There will be no early sales.
4. Please allow extra time-many of our produce items will be harvested fresh for you!
5. Preliminary plans are to offer not only fresh produce and eggs, but also some value added items such as jams & jellies, baked goods, salads, noodles, etc.
6. Several vendors will be participating this year!
7. We will honor Senior Farmers’ Market Nutrition Program (SFMNP) coupons for Pfanny’s Farm produce at the Market. You can learn more about this program here.
8. We encourage you to stay and visit-bring a lawn chair and your favorite beverage-we love company on these evenings! *addendum-as long as COVID 19 regulations allow it!*
When the flags are flying-we are open for business!