UPDATE: No CSA memberships available for 2020
Registration opens for the 2020 season on November 1, 2019-spaces are limited!
Here’s what it looks like to be a shareholder in Pfanny’s Farm CSA…
- You purchase your CSA membership by sending in the signed contract along with your payment.
- You choose which available dates you’d like to pick up your share
- You show up on the dates you have chosen to receive your share
- We have it harvested and ready for you
- You take it home and enjoy it as well as the additional benefits the CSA membership offers
We do all the work…planting, watering, weeding, and harvesting!
Just the facts…CSA Memberships
Purchase available for as few as 4 or as many as 31 share pickups
Season runs from June-September
Choose your own pickup dates
Additional egg share available
Option to switch out your regularly scheduled share for large quantities for canning/preserving when available
Option to switch out a regularly scheduled share for a “Sampler” that is offered before or after the regular season
You’ll receive a weekly email during the gardening season with farm updates and a list of extra produce available for purchase
Reasons to become a CSA Member
Support your local farmer
Know the farmer who grows your food
Feel better about what you feed your family
Commit to eating more REAL food
Participate in a supportive “foodie” community
Live the adventure! Explore new veggies!
Membership in our private Pfanny’s Insider’s Group on Facebook
CSA shares contain the first of the season produce
CSA shares are filled BEFORE we offer the remaining produce to other customers.
Walk the grounds where your food is grown.
Access to a Certified Wellness Coach
Access loads of recipes in our Members-Only library